Position Advertised- Manager Marketing and Customer Experience
CRDB Bank Burundi S.A.which is 100% owned by CRDB BANK PLC and operates in Burundi is inviting applications from qualified and experienced candidates to fill the existing vacant positions. CRDB BANK PLC is the leading bank, a wholly-owned private commercial Bank operating in Tanzania and Burundi. The bank is listed on the Dar-Es-Salaam stock exchange and has been recording progressive profit every year since its formation.
CRDB BANK is committed to providing quality financial services with a strong focus on retail banking and customized corporate and institutional services while ensuring the confidence and trust of its stakeholders.
The Bank offers a comprehensive range of Corporate, Retail, Business, Treasury, Premier and Microfinance services through a diversified distribution network. Its vision is to be a customer needs-driven bank, aiming to acquire market leadership while providing positive returns to shareholders.
Reporting Line- Deputy Managing Director
Responsible for taking a strategic approach that focuses on managing customer information to drive sales into the business by increasing customers’ satisfaction and retention. It aims at gaining insights from the customer’s unique perspective to increase customer experience and cultivate customer loyalty.
- Develop a strategic plan to maintain CRDB Bank brand equity to gain additional value.
- Manage CRDB Bank brand to help the bank to build a loyal customer base and fuel the bank’s profits.
- Drive business growth in Marketing & Customer Experience Unit by keeping track of the overall Marketing and customer Experience performance to ensure that the annual targets are achieved.
- Contribute to the implementation of Marketing & Customer Experience strategies, programs and plans to meet the Bank’s business goals.
- Participate in the development of overall Bank strategy through the Marketing and Customer Experience Unit and contribute to the development and implementation of the Unit’s annual plan.
- Work closely with the Business team to deliver the go-to-market execution of new products, new features and strategic initiatives.
- Develop and oversee product launches, events, sales activation and all Bank’s initiatives.
- Track actively ROI for all experiential marketing efforts to help refine and adjust Strategy/approach as needed.
- Gather information, conduct market intelligence and examine buying trends to develop successful marketing plans.
- Ensure the bank’s products meet the set standards of quality including reliability, usability, and accessibility for distribution to the market and product life cycle.
- Monitor and report service quality performance trends across the bank’s network.
- Drive Strategy of the Customer Roadmap through Customer feedback surveys.
- Rollout service improvement initiatives to ensure the return on investment.
- Ensure all customer interactions (i.e. enquiries, requests, complaints, suggestions and compliments) are well logged and tracked and appropriate resolutions are made.
- Prepare detailed reports for the Management on the impact analysis including sales volume, customer experience, market trends, campaign performance and competitors’ outcomes.
- Provide world-class customer experience to ensure our customers and partners rate the bank as the most preferred and drive the loyalty index to the peak.
- Develop and maintain the sales activities and budget for Marketing &Customer Experience related strategic projects.
- Monitor the Marketing and Customer Experience performance and provide support to branches.
- Ensure satisfactory Audit and risk rating of the Unit.
- Manage the partners through the SLAs that are in place ensuring that any under-delivery is penalized in line with the agreements.
- Perform any other duty as might be assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, or any related field from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 5 years experience with proven deep knowledge in Marketing and Customer Experience in the Banking industry or in a similar role.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in conducting analyzing market and competitive research.
- Extensive and proven event delivery experience working with local and international brands, community, and financial services.
- The highest level of uncompromised integrity.
- Sense of ownership and pride in his performance and its impact on the Bank’s success.
- Ability to perform marketing, project planning and conducting internal & external surveys.
- Proven ability to build effective, trusted and credible relationships with multiple stakeholders through exceptional interpersonal skills, communications, actions and presence.
- Articulate, with strong interpersonal skills, analytical and professional with an enthusiastic attitude and focus on results.
- A high aptitude and comfort level with technical environments and the ability to work in a highly demanding environment and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated business acumen and comfort in performing strategic analyses quickly and thoroughly.
- Branding and Image Building.