Processing Plant Manager
CCL Global Sub-Saharan Africa
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
We are seeking an individual who can:
- Demonstrate personal commitment to safety
- Provide technical leadership of the operations, processing and engineering team at the Lindi Jumbo Graphite Project
- Plan and prepare for the commissioning and ramp up of the processing plant and the achievement of processing objectives.
- Build geometallurgical knowledge of the Lindi Jumbo orebody, develop metallurgical practice and coordinate testwork programs aimed at improving plant operations and product quality.
- Preferably be Tanzanian;
- Hold relevant tertiary technical qualifications;
- Have significant technical experience with minerals processing projects, from project development through to operational optimisation;
- Have experience in flotation plant optimisation, working with industrial minerals concentration;
- Have a minimum of 7 years experience covering operations management, metallurgical development, and engineering (preferably in more than one of these areas);
- Display the ability to autonomously manage processing operations, develop conduct and interpret metallurgical test work, project supervise development projects and ensure completion/implementation;
- Have experience in process design, engineering and commissioning of brownfields or greenfields projects;
- Demonstrate general management experience and leadership skills commensurate with senior management operational roles.