Job Description at Vodacom Tanzania
The M-PESA Float Manager will be responsible to deliver against M-PESA revenue targets through effective management of float distribution to M-PESA agent network with the support of an external Contract Sales Force.
The M-PESA float Manager will in addition to plan for growth of business through existing channels, and potential channels, manage productivity of the channels and partners to enable achievement of overall M-Pesa Ltd goals.
The manager will manage a team of staff which will include internal staff and indirect channel staff to deliver the assigned targets.
The manager will create visibility of activities undertaken in this roles both operational and performance areas to allow quick response to any situation which impact M-Pesa distribution or M-Pesa services.
1. Revenue generation by delivering revenue for the M-PESA products through facilitation of Agent related transactions.
2. Design, Create, executive and manage Agent productivity promotions and loyalty programs.
3. Manage float distribution channels to ensure smooth operation of M-Pesa ecosystems.
4. Manage Sales Performance KPI for channels. Develop sales targets and put in place performance evaluation Process.
5. Create a robust trade partners’ management and engagement process.
6. Periodic reporting on distribution operations, channel productivity and channels Performance evaluation.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Conceptual Skills
• Excellent interpersonal/relationship building Skills
• Problem Solving & Conflict Management Skills
• Skills to Analysing & Interpret large data volumes
Qualifications AND Experience:
• Degree in Marketing/Business Administration or Finance
• At least 3 years’ experience in sales or marketing role in a Telco environment.
• Experience is using Power Bi, Excel and SQL will be advantageous
Key performance indicators
• Rate of serviceability of Super-agent at agent outlet.
• Availability of float in the ecosystem
• Revenue growth from Promotions
• Timely Trade partners support
• Reporting and visibility of KPI and operations