Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Customer Experience Group of Agoda effectively serves our customers and partners to ensure satisfying results. This great task is accomplished with the support of our Global Service Vertical team. We serve as the backbone for Customer Experience Group’s global operations. Our team is comprised of project managers, process owners, analysts, and talent management. Together we work nonstop to improve the quality and efficiency of our customer and partner support processes. Working with the Global Service Vertical team is a great opportunity to collaborate with various stakeholders and develop initiatives with our sister companies and external partners all over the world. We are a very data-driven environment, eager to move fast and learn through experimentation. A clear focus on supporting our customers and partners is bolstered by a strong, entrepreneurial culture that enriches us and Agoda’s business performance.
One of the support teams within CEG is the Workforce Management (WFM) Scheduling Team where we provide support for:
- Capacity Planning
- Schedule Planning
The Senior WFM Planner acts as ‘subject matter expert’ and leader in the Scheduling team which is responsible for Capacity Planning and Schedule Planning.
We provide support on short term and mid-term forecasting, capacity planning, and publishing schedules to operations to have the right number of people at the right time to handle the demand that goes to the contact center and ensure balanced SLAs across regions/languages/time zones.
This role supports the strategic business guidance of the Management Team leading department/company-wide projects and experiments and act as a people manager to develop skill and collaboration amongst Forecasting and Real time teams and alignment among Scheduling WFM Planners are intact.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Exhibit Leadership Behaviors
- Continuous Improvement
- Delivering Better Together
- Enabling each other’s success
- Data Analysis & Problem Solving
- Identify root causes of missed SLA opportunities and spot trends to call out to improve Operational performance
- Deploy action plans to mitigate impact and provide change management solutions to scheduling for continuous improvement
- Support ongoing business and technology outages, adding value to the incident management process through real-time impact assessment and coordinating work-around / fix implementation.
- Operational Planning & Coordination
- Create and execute a detailed plan with the aim to provide a clear vision on how the team/department will contribute to the achievement of the company’s strategic goals
- Ensure that all recommendations are well coordinated and communicated within all stakeholders.
- Communicate Effectively
- Managing on the day communications to key stakeholders at all levels, alerting of current service challenges and opportunities in schedule change management.
- Building and distributing insightful reporting, tailored to the intended audience.
- Clearly conveys information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message (i.e. through Presentations)
- Project Management
- Ensure that scheduling processes are followed, and timelines are met
- Design, implement, and monitor actions owned by the scheduling team.
- Stakeholder Engagement:
- Being an SME on the operational escalations & contingency processes, maintaining and updating the elements of these that relate to scheduling and planning
- Participate with added value in meetings and engagements with key stakeholders (e.g. CEG tech Team, CST Service Delivery Managers and wider WFM teams.
- Other non-core tasks:
- Support new team members and interns.
- Other activities and projects as defined by WFM Manager.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Experience working in a WFM planning team in a contact center environment (travel industry is a plus) dealing with B2C and B2B for at least 2 years
- At least 1 year of experience in dealing with clients and other vendors, for those with BPO/contact center experience
- At least 1 year of experience in a people management role
- High level written & verbal language/communication skills. Intermediate or above computer literacy (particularly MS Excel and PPT), high level problem solving / analytical reasoning skills and attention to detail
- Ability to make decisions in a fast-paced environment
It’s Great if you have:
- Working knowledge of Genesis or other Contact Center routing technology and/or Verint (or other Contact Center scheduling tool).
- Experience in coaching and developing, in a technical environment.
- Knowledge in SQL and writing codes is a plus