Location: Abu Dhabi, AE
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the Role
The Sales Assistant is responsible for sales generation and delivering a positive customer experience, and for a variety of operational duties as assigned by the store management team (i.e. housekeeping duties, visual presentation standards, etc.).
What you will do
- Helps to maintain a clean and organized environment by maintaining store standards and cleanliness
- Satisfactorily completes all duties as assigned by management
- Is punctual and adheres to designated work schedule
- Is flexible and works well with peers and management to accomplish duties
- Follows M&S Policies and Procedures 100%
- Performs housekeeping duties as required
- Assists customers if required by creating a positive first impression for the customer through an energetic attitude and adhering to dress code
- Helps to organise the stock and supports in organising the delivery product in the floor
Required skills to be successful
- Good verbal communication skills,
- Good Sales skills
- Attention to detail
What equips you for the role
Previous experience in the retail industry.