How to get ZIMSEC candidate account
To register a ZIMSEC candidate account, you can follow the steps outlined below:
Visit the ZIMSEC website: Open your web browser and go to the official website of the Zimbabwe School Examinations Council (ZIMSEC). The website address is www.zimsec.co.zw.
Navigate to the registration page: On the ZIMSEC website, look for a section related to candidate registration. This section may be labeled as “Candidate Registration” or something similar. Click on the link or button to proceed with the following instructions.
1. Enter the six digit Centre Number.
2. Enter the four digit Candidate Number.
3. Choose session from the drop down list, either June or November.
4. Choose level from the drop down list, either O’Level or A’level.
5. Enter the Year you sat for the exam.
6. Enter your Candidate Name correctly ,starting with your surname followed by your firstname and then your initials(if you have a second name).
7. Enter your date of birth, using the dd/mm/yyyy format.
8. Enter a username that you would like to use for logging in to the application.
9. Enter a password, that comprises of a capital letter, digits,and non alphabetic characters. For example Zimsec123! would be a valid password.
10. Reenter the password in the confirm password text box.
11. Enter the the security phrase of your choice for example, i am jonathan, take note of the spaces within your security phrase as these spaces are also considered as characters.
12. Click the register button.
13. If account registration is successful, the application will redirect to the login screen.
14. If there are any errors, the application will display the errors on the screen.
15. It’s important for the candidate to remember their Security Phrase and Username in case they loose their password.
16. Contact 08080147 our tollfree number using an ecoonet line or (0242) 304118 for help.